In order to meet our clients’ rapidly changing business needs, we at Agile Technology Solutions use agile software development methodology to create products and services that provide business value and satisfaction to customers. We are constantly refining our processes and tools to comply with the following core agile principles:
- focus on individuals and interactions rather than processes and tools
- focus on delivering working software rather than comprehensive documentation
- focus on customer collaboration rather than contract negotiation
- focus on responding to change rather than following a plan
As part of our agile process, we focus on individuals and interactions, we facilitate communication by relying on daily stand ups, iteration review and retrospections, pre-planning sessions, iteration planning meetings, and continuous integration (CI) tools.
Our agile team’s priority is to deliver working software applications by:
- defining user acceptance testing (UAT) cases when determining application requirements
- implementing application features after prioritizing client needs
- executing UAT immediately after features are implemented
- fixing high-priority defects early in the process
When building products and services, we collaborate with our customers by helping define the product goals and prioritizing features to be developed along the way. Our agile product development teams demonstrate features to customers with every product release, gather customer feedback, and, if required, make necessary enhancements in subsequent iterations or releases. We translate customer feedback into appropriate changes/enhancements and deliver products that meet the changing needs of our customers in a timely manner.
We use Scrum to manage our agile framework. Using Scrum allows our cross-functional team to work together across overlapping phases of product development in order to reach a common goal.